Nanny in London
Babysitter in London
Female Non-smoker Member since May 2017 Last Updated Jan 2020 Last Login Jul 2020 Email
Experienced Child Care Provider with over 20 years experience (11 years in Turkey, 9 years in London) in providing supervision and guidance to children within day care and private home settings. Highly accomplished in creating educational and recreational activities designed to develop children. Psychological, emotional, behavioral, and social skills. Dedicated to helping children better understand the world around them and developing relationships with parents to enrich children’s lives through play and learning
Nanny-Housekeeper, London/New Jersey, 04/2018 – Present
• Provided continuous supervision to child during indoor and outdoor activities and created and maintained safe learning and playing environments.
• Organized and executed activities schedules, developed and reinforced daily routines, and taught child good hygiene habits.
• Observed and documented child’s behaviour and progress and provided written and verbal updates to parents; notified parents of potential behavioural issues.
Nanny-Housekeeper, London, 10/2017-04/2018
• Babysat to middle school-age children for family and friends during evening and limited night hours.
• Reviewed emergency contact numbers, special instructions, and expected return time with parents prior to their departure.
• Oversaw playtime and helped children put away toys before bedtime, prepared meals, supervised bath time, and ensured children went to bed at regularly scheduled times to uphold daily routine schedules.
Early years practitioner, Golden Cradle Nursery, London- 03/ 2017- 11/2017
• Provided home childcare services for six children during working day and through limited extended hours.
• Defined business policies and procedures, including safety management protocols, to comply with state regulations; passed onsite home inspection and criminal background check.
• Met with parents to discuss business operations and childcare rules; created and reviewed checklists with parents regarding allergies, emergency contacts, food preferences, and other child-specific issues.
• Prepared healthy meals and snacks and planned and set up playtime and educational games.
Nanny, London, 04/2016- 03/2017
• Ensured cleanliness of the premises and took measures to prevent accidents
• Designed and implemented behaviour modification techniques
• Read to child and taught him simple drawings, handcrafts, songs, and other activities
• Instructed him in health and personal habits such as eating, resting, and toilet habit
Live out Nanny, London, 03/2015– 04/2017?
• Attended 2 children in a private home and ensured all children were treated with love and given the best care
• Prepared and served nutritious meals to children daily
• Taught children educational games and reinforced children's alphabets and numbers
• Ensured the children in my care were always safe and secure
Live in Nanny, London, 10/2013– 04/2015?
• Maintained written and verbal communication of child's growth, development and behaviour.
• Managed play and learning materials to set up child's environment.
• Provided guidance on children's behaviour and social development
Live in Nanny, London, 06/ 2012– 02/ 2013
• Monitored activities during overnights, transports, and field trips
• Completed assigned unit system responsibilities such as cleaning, providing food
• Promoted language development skills through reading and storytelling.
• Implement discipline programs to promote positive behaviour.
Live in Nanny, London, 05/2011– 06/2012
• Instruct 2 children in health and personal habits such as eating, resting, and toilet habits.
• Read to children, and teach them simple painting, drawing, handicrafts, and songs
• Recommended and initiated measures to control child behaviour, such as caring for own clothing and picking up toys and books.
• Supported children's emotional and social development, encouraging understanding of others and positive self-concepts.
• University of Essex, Master’s degree in Sociology, 2015- 2017
• General English, The Burlington School of English, London 2010 –2011
• Hacettepe University, Bachelor, Turkish Language and Literature, 2004- 2008
• Hacettepe University, Bachelor, Sociology, 2004-2008
• Cache Level 3 Award in Childcare and Education, 2019
• First Aid certificate, October 2017
• DBS CHECK, October 2017
|Last Updated: 12/01/2020|
- Babysitting from £12.00 per hour
- Nannying from £12.00 per hour (gross)
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- Full CV (added 10/01/2020)
- First Aid Certificate (added 23/10/2017)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.