Jess's Reviews
Private Tutor
Parent reviews
Below are the latest reviews for Jess. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk members and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
Jess teaches my 7 year old homeschooled son, twice a week. His disability makes it difficult for him to focus, he’s easily distracted and has a short attention span. Previous teachers’ feedback have expressed to me how this is challenging for them. However since Jess has been teaching him, she manages to keep him engaged for the whole lesson. I am in awe of her teaching style because he’s now making so much progress with reading, writing and counting. We are so lucky to have her and my son actually looks forward to her lessons. He has speech difficulties but everyone in the family and friends who he talks to, knows who his teacher is and the fun activities they do in their sessions. Could not recommend Jess enough.
by
Erum
on 21/09/2026
I cannot recommend Jess more highly!
She has turned learning around for my year 1 son with combined ADHD
I was left with no option but to homeschool after school not working for numerous reasons.
Jess is positive and friendly and offers a variety of fun and engaging ways for my son to learn.
He loves lessons with her so much that I'm keeping them going throughout the summer holidays on his request!
by
Maxine
on 27/03/2026