Childminder in Bookham
Usually responds within 12 hours
Female Member since Jul 2017 Last Updated Jun 2022 Last Login 26 Jun 2022
I am an Ofsted Registered childminder and mother to three children, Emilie and Hugo and Lottie. I absolutely love my job and try to make our house a home from home for the children I look after.
I have extensive training in Early Years and have lots of experience working with babies and young children, both in home and nursery settings. Before registering with Ofsted in 2017 I was working as a project manager for the NHS but now I have a young family of my own it is the perfect time to start working with children again and it is definitely my passion.
I have always been an active person running marathons, playing hockey and skiing. As a result I love to introduce the children I care for to new experiences and activities. We always get out and about to the local playgroups, parks, farms, swimming pools and as a member of the National Trust, Wisley and Painshill Park we are always out exploring and having fun.
It's really important to me that the children in my care flourish in all areas of their development and benefit from a personal and nurturing environment.
If you would like to come and meet us please just let me know.
- 2 years training for Diploma in Child Care and Education which included placements in a number of childcare settings
- 2 years teaching children aged 4-7 years drama at Stagecoach Performing Arts
- Diploma in Child Care and Education
- BSC Early Childhood Studies
- Paediatric First Aid Trained
I have no availability at the moment, sorry
|Last Updated: 21/06/2022|
- Childminding from £7.50 per hour
- £7.50/ hr which includes all meals, drinks, snacks and outings
My Local Schools
This childminder has not yet informed us whether or not they provide any drop off or pick up services at local schools.
My Ofsted Inspections
The inspection grades below have been obtained from the Ofsted website based upon the registration number the childminder has provided to us. You should verify this information yourself prior to using the childminder.
- First Aid Certificate: 12 Hr L3 Paediatric First Aid Certificate (added 04/05/2021)
- Training Certificate: Working Together to Safeguard Children eLearning Certificate (added 04/05/2021)
- Training Certificate: Safeguarding Refresher Training Certificate (added 26/11/2019)
- First Aid Certificate: Paediatric First Aid Training Certificate (added 26/11/2019)
- Ofsted Certificate (added 16/11/2017)
Below are the latest reviews for Becky. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
I can’t thank Becky enough for providing our young daughter with a happy and stimulated first year. I’m sure it will be impossible to find another childminder that will be half as caring or energetic. I’m confident our daughter has had the best possible start in life under Beckys care and we are sad to say goodbye.
Becky is the most welcoming childminder and provides a stimulating yet homely and nurturing environment for our daughter. She is reliable, caring, flexible and always thinks about what activities are best suited for our daughter at each developmental stage. We cant praise her enough!
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.