Poppins9's Reviews

Nanny

5 stars 5 out of 5
1 rating

Parent reviews

Below are the latest reviews for Poppins9. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk members and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.

Edina cared for my 15 month old little girl in my home while I returned to work. She is excellent and bonded so well with my little girl. She is highly experienced and would be an asset to any family looking for a fully time nanny. I highly recommend Edina to any family. She’s caring, attentive and looked after my little girl so well.

  • 5 stars Overall
  • 5 stars Setting
  • 5 stars Cleanliness
  • 5 stars Food
  • 5 stars Communication

by Avatar for Muireann Muireann on 01/10/2026


Response by Avatar for Poppins9 Poppins9 on 01/10/2026:

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review! It was a true pleasure caring for your sweet and friendly little girl and supporting your family. You have been exemplary and respectful employers, and I can only hope to find another long-term role with a family as lovely as yours. I wish you all the very best!

You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.

If you don't have an account then Register for free now.