I have a level 3 qualification in Early Years Education with various other childcare certificates along with paediatric first aid. I am OFSTED registered and have experience with children and babies from newborn to 12+ years old. I am confident, trustworthy, passionate and honest!
I have been bought up around young children and babies as whilst growing up in helping families which needed some extra support. Since this I have been regularly caring and babysitting for families in the area of children between the ages of newborn to 12 years old. I have also worked part time as a childrens entertainer dressing up as Disney Princess which is just another string I have been able to add to my bow. I have been working as a private nanny for 2 years however the family are relocating so I am therefore looking for a new family to assist.
11 GCSE's- Grades A-C
Level 3 - Early Years Education
Certified short term break respite carer
- The Prevent Duty and British Values
- Female Genital Mutilation
- Childrens Mental Health
- Special Educational Needs
- Maths and Literacy in Early Years
- Good Safefy and Hygiene
- Motivating Boys in Early Years
- Effective Teaching and Learning
- CAF CON and Multi Agency Approach
- Inclusion, Equality and Diversity
Please feel free to contact me regarding availability.
|Last Updated: 22/09/2020|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nannying from £10.00 per hour (net)
Fees are negotiable.
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- Ofsted Certificate (added 14/01/2020)
- First Aid Certificate (added 19/11/2019)
- DBS Check (added 19/11/2019)
- UK Driving Licence (added 13/09/2019)
- UK Passport (added 13/09/2019)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.