I am a mature lady who love children and have experience, Raising a family with 2 children having qualification made me capable to make the role as a nanny.
I have worked for a family with 3 for about 9 year in Wimbledon - London,
• Childcare and Education Level 2 - Hugh Baird College 2018 - 19
• Health Care and Safeguarding - People Plus-Liverpool 2018
• Health Social Care Level 1 - People Plus-Liverpool 2018
• Hygiene Training - Social Care TV 2018
• Highfield Level First Aid at work (RQF) - Liverpool CCALS 2018
• Level 2 teaching Assistant –CPD - e – careers 2016
• ESOL Skills for life - MAE Wimbledon 2014
• CACHE Level 1 Award in Caring for children (QCF) - Wadley Wimbledon 2013
• Unit Achievement in English - MAE Wimbledon 2013
• Training Scheme – Passenger assistant NVQ - Beckett Corporation 2013
• Theoretical Induction Training course - Caremark (Care home) 2013
• Paediatric First Aid - MAE Wimbledon 2012
• Adult Literacy In English Level 1 - London 2011
• Initial Assessment in English - Elephant and Castle 2007
At the moment, I am studying Childcare and Education Level 2 at Hugh Baird College and my availability are:
|Last Updated: 26/03/2019|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nannying from £8.00 per hour (net)
I can discuss my fees after I have the opportunity for an interview to introduce myself,
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.