Hello! My name is Harry Nyazai and I live in Godalming, Surrey.
I am an Early Career Teacher (ECT), which means I recently gained my qualified teacher status (QTS). Alongside being a supply teacher, I am keen to find some tutoring and babysitting jobs in the evening and on weekends. I am suitably qualified and can provide references and further information if necessary.
Please feel free to message me with any questions, I will be happy to discuss further.
I have worked with children in a paid capacity since 2015, starting my career at a local childcare company called KOOSA Kids. I progressed within the company and I currently manage one of their after school clubs and holiday clubs in the local area. I am responsible for the day-to-day running of the club, planning and delivering suitable, age appropriate activities for the children in our care. I am the named practitioner for behaviour management at my club, I lead a team of staff and I am the key person for all the EYFS children who attend my club, among other responsibilities. Sadly, I will be leaving the after school club at the end of this term (Christmas 2021) as I will become a supply teacher full time. I have been working as a supply teacher part time and have taught in a number of schools across the Surrey area.
I have previously worked at two local schools before and after completing my teacher training, as well as volunteering in a number of schools in the area (including a school in Bognor Regis) and have experience teaching / working with children from Reception to Year 6. I hold an undergraduate degree in Education, Special Needs & Disability from the University of Chichester, as well as a Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), both from the University of Winchester. I am also studying part time for an MA in Education, also at the University of Winchester.
During my teacher training, I had the pleasure of teaching Year 2 and Year 4, which I thoroughly enjoyed. I have experience teaching every subject and am always looking to expand my knowledge and expertise - I always encourage the children to aspire to achieve a growth mindset (a love of learning and learning through our mistakes) and this is something I regularly model myself.
- BA (Hons) Education, Special Needs and Disability (2:1)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE)
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- DBS on the Update Service (Available upon request)
- Driving licence
- I regularly engage in safeguarding, child protection and prevent duty training
- Weekdays from 6:30pm
- Weekends (flexible)
- Weekdays from 4:30pm
- Weekends (flexible)
|Last Updated: 27/11/2021|
- Babysitting from £15.00 per hour
Babysitting = £12 per hour
Tutoring = £25 per hour
- Exam Certificate: PGCE (added 29/08/2021)
- Exam Certificate: BA (Hons) Education, Special Needs & Disability (added 29/08/2021)
- Exam Certificate: Qualified Teacher Status (added 29/08/2021)
- Exam Certificate: Certificate of completion - Epilepsy awareness for schools (added 25/05/2021)
- Training Certificate: Certificate of Achievement - Introduction to Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) and Early Trauma (added 25/05/2021)
- Training Certificate: Certificate - Prevent Online Training (added 25/05/2021)
- First Aid Certificate: Harry Nyazai - First Aid Certificate Nov19 (added 25/05/2021)
- UK Driving Licence (added 25/05/2021)
- UK Passport (added 25/05/2021)
- DBS Check (added 25/05/2021)
No reviews have been submitted for this Babysitter.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.