- I am not looking for work right now, due to the COVID-19 situation. I will remain in Sweden (which is the country that I’m originally from) during this lockdown period. As soon as the situation improves and travel restrictions are being lifted, I will resume my job search with full force. Stay safe and strong, and don’t forget to look after each other during this very challenging time! X -
I would like to say start off by saying thank you for taking your valuably time to read trough my profile. As I’m very experienced with working with children, it comes naturally for me to communicate a lot with the parent/parents and therefore I genuinely know that your children are the most important thing in your life and how important it is to you for them to be taken care of in the best possible way, when you can’t be there. I want to help you with that.
My name is Corinne and I’m 23 years old. I’m originally from Sweden, but nowadays I’m based in London. I’m now looking for a full time nanny position and/or extra babysitting jobs! As a person, I would describe myself as very responsible, positive, reliable and creative. I love working with children! I’ve got 8+ years of experience in childcare and I’m now working as a certified, professional nanny.
I’m a certified nanny, and I’ve previously been holding three different live-in full time nanny positions (two in London and one in Paris). I’ve also held plenty of part time live-out nanny positions and babysitting jobs - in Sweden, London and Paris. I’m fluent in English, Swedish, French and Spanish and I can speak German on a basic level. I’m CPR trained and I’m also experienced in tutoring for children (mostly languages). I’m looking for work all over London, and I’m very flexible as a person. I’m experienced with newborns, babies and toddlers, as well as I've got experience with older children, twins, children with special needs etc.
I’m a trained, certified and educated nanny in both Sweden and the U.K, I’m speaking fluent English, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Spanish and French as well as basic German and Portuguese. I’ve been working as a tutor before and would be more than happy to help your child out with language learning. I’m also very good at playing the piano. I’m trained in children’s psychology and I’ve got training in special needs care.
At the moment I’m open any form of constellation. I'm mainly looking for a live-in, full time nanny position but I'm also open for one or more live-out positions.
|Last Updated: 27/03/2020|
- Babysitting from £11.00 per hour
- Nannying from £7.00 per hour (net)
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- Full CV (added 19/01/2020)
- EU Passport (added 08/11/2019)
- Training Certificate: Awareness of Domestic Violence and Abuse including the Impact on Children, Young People and Adults at Risk (added 08/11/2019)
- Training Certificate: Understanding and Addressing Behaviour in the Early Years Certificate (through EduCare provided by childcare.co.uk website). (added 08/11/2019)
- Training Certificate: ADHD Awareness course (added 21/01/2019)
- Training Certificate (added 02/01/2019)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.