Hello, my name is Claire.
I have nearly 20 years experience working within the childcare industry.
I am a fully qualified Nursery Nurse/Nanny.
A fully qualified Maternity Nurse and a fully accredited Sleep Training Consultant.
I have worked both locally and internationally, gaining vast hands on experience with different cultures and family requirements.
I have genuine love of working alongside parents and their children. Encouraging children & assisting them to grow and develop into individuals through care, play & educational activities.
· 20 years experience within the childcare industry
• UK & Overseas experience as both a live-in and live-out nanny for children ranging from newborn to 15 years old
• Business owner of ‘Counting Sheep, Infant Sleep Services’
• Strong interpersonal & communication skills with a high degree of empathy & patience
• Mature, reliable & extremely responsible.
• Checkable references
· 2019 DBS Check (I am on the automatic update service)
· 2016. OCN Credit4Learning Sleep Training
• 2015. Service Children's Education: Safeguarding Level 2
• 2012. St John Ambulance, Stevenage: Childcare First Aid Course
•2010. OCN Credit4Learning. Maternity Practitioner Award.
•2005 Haydon Business College. NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education.
• 2005 UK Full Clean Driving License with my own realiable car
• 2003 CACHE: NVQ Level 2 Early Years & Education
Additional Training Courses attended:
· Risk Assessment in Safeguarding
· Safeguarding Children In Education
· An Introduction to Safeguarding Children
· Safe Sleeping For Babies - Reducing The Risk Of SIDS
· Working with Children with Disabilities
· A New Approach To Child Poverty
· An Introduction to FGM, Forced Marriage, Spirit Possession and Honour Based Violence
· Early Help Assessment/Lead Professional Information
· Medication Awareness
· Early Child Development - Foundation
· Understanding Pathways to Extremism and the Prevent Programme
· Aware of Domestic Violence and Abuse
· Awareness of Child Abuse and Neglect - Foundation
· Child Accident Prevention
· Basic Awareness of Child and Adult Sexual Exploitation
· Children's and Young People’s Development in Health and Social Care Settings
· Trafficking, Exploitation and Modern Slavery
· Collaborative Working: A Whole Family Approach
· Teenage Pregnancy
· Causes and Spread of Infection
· Food Safety
I have availability for Daily Nanny bookings, Babysitting in the evenings and at the weekends, including over night stays if you have a special occasion/work event you need to attend.
I am available for Sleep Training Consultancy, through my business 'Counting Sheep, Infant Sleep Services' to provide Sleep techniques and sleep advice that may not leave you and/or your little one distressed.
I am also available for Dog Walking and Pet Sitting.
I have 2 Doberman dogs of my own. So happy to provide services from the smallest loved pet to extra large loved pets.
I am in the process of undergoing a course to qualify as a proffesional Dog Walker and Pet Sitter.
|Last Updated: 14/05/2020|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nannying from £12.00 per hour (gross)
Daily Nanny bookings: £12 per hour
Babysitting/Overnight: £10 per hour
Dog Walking: £15 per hour. £10 per half an hour
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- UK Driving Licence (added 20/12/2018)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.