Hello, my name is Claire.
I have nearly 20 years experience working within the childcare industry.
I am a fully qualified Nursery Nurse/Nanny.
A fully qualified Maternity Nurse and a fully accredited Sleep Training Consultant.
I have worked both locally and internationally, gaining vast hands on experience with different cultures and family requirements.
I have genuine love of working alongside parents and their children. Encouraging children & assisting them to grow and develop into individuals through care, play & educational activities.
· 20 years experience within the childcare industry
• UK & Overseas experience as both a live-in and live-out nanny for children ranging from newborn to 15 years old
• Ofsted Registered
• Experienced Night Nanny
• Strong interpersonal & communication skills with a high degree of empathy & patience
• Mature, reliable & extremely responsible.
• Checkable references - written and contact details available
· 2019 DBS Check (I am on the automatic update service)
· 2016. OCN Credit4Learning Sleep Training
• 2015. Service Children's Education: Safeguarding Level 2
• 2012. St John Ambulance, Stevenage: Childcare First Aid Course
•2010. OCN Credit4Learning. Maternity Practitioner Award.
•2005 Haydon Business College. NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education.
• 2005 UK Full Clean Driving License with my own realiable car
• 2003 CACHE: NVQ Level 2 Early Years & Education
Additional Training Courses attended:
· Risk Assessment in Safeguarding
· Safeguarding Children In Education
· An Introduction to Safeguarding Children
· Safe Sleeping For Babies - Reducing The Risk Of SIDS
· Working with Children with Disabilities
· A New Approach To Child Poverty
· An Introduction to FGM, Forced Marriage, Spirit Possession and Honour Based Violence
· Early Help Assessment/Lead Professional Information
· Medication Awareness
· Early Child Development - Foundation
· Understanding Pathways to Extremism and the Prevent Programme
· Aware of Domestic Violence and Abuse
· Awareness of Child Abuse and Neglect - Foundation
· Child Accident Prevention
· Basic Awareness of Child and Adult Sexual Exploitation
· Children's and Young People’s Development in Health and Social Care Settings
· Trafficking, Exploitation and Modern Slavery
· Collaborative Working: A Whole Family Approach
· Teenage Pregnancy
· Causes and Spread of Infection
· Food Safety
I have availability for Daily Nanny bookings, Babysitting in the evenings and at the weekends, including over night stays if you have a special occasion/work event you need to attend.
I am available for Night Nannying.
I am also available for Dog Walking and Pet Sitting.
I have 2 Doberman dogs of my own. So happy to provide services from the smallest loved pet to extra large loved pets.
I am in the process of undergoing a course to qualify as a proffesional Dog Walker and Pet Sitter.
|Last Updated: 16/11/2021|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nannying from £13.00 per hour (gross)
Daily Nanny bookings: £13 gross per hour
Night Nannying bookings: £200 for 12 hours ie: 7pm-7am
Babysitting/Overnight: £10 net per hour
- UK Driving Licence (added 20/12/2018)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.