Hello, I'm Izzy! I curently am doing my teacher training at cardiff met. I'm wanting to get into the education sector career wise so have taken time to do a NVQ in Child safeguarding and am fully first aid trained. As part of my previous job I have a full DBS check. I would love to help out families here and there, whenever I can!
I shall be available to do most days including pick ups/drop offs etc.
I often look after my boyfriend's 2 year old nephew and am fully capable.
I do adhoc baby sitting for families and currently do the school pick up twice a week for a local family. All of which I have met via childcare.
If you would like a reference, they would be more than happy to get in contact.
As I mentioned I have an NVQ in Child safeguarding and am fully first aid trained
From Mon-Fri I can do 4:30 pm onward and am free all weekend (Day and night)
Can take kids to after school activities, cook dinner etc...
As of September I am fairly free. I am still awaiting my time table so will have to confirm in due course
|Last Updated: 02/04/2019|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
If offered long hours/contract can definitely consider a discounted rate
My Local Schools
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Westbourne Schools
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Albert C.P. School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Victoria Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at St Paul's C.I.W. Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Grange Town Primary
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Cogan Nursery School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Bute Cottage Nursery School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at St Joseph's R.C. Primary School
Below are the latest reviews for Izzy. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
Izzy has been great at babysitting my 3 children. She has always been punctual caring and kind.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.