Recently graduated in Early Childhood Education, ex-law student. I am confident, caring, assertive and organised looking for a new opportunity to make a real difference into the lives of young learners. My main goal in life is to ensure young children are supported and encouraged to achieve their full potential. I am a complete ‘all-rounder’, and I can adapt to any situation, in particular to situations surrounding young learners and their educational environment.
· Ability to build good relationships with the staff and children
· Excellent knowledge of all teaching subjects. (Recently graduated in Spain)
· Have the confidence and energy to successfully handle difficult behaviour.
· Experience of supporting children with special needs.
· Strong behavioural management skills.
January 2019 - Present
Nursery teacher in Over the rainbow day nursery.
January 2018- December 2018
Nursery teacher in Pavilion preschool.
September 2016 – September 2017.
Teacher assistant kindergarten and Babysitter (at the same time evenings or nigths)
Acting as a support to the teacher when working in a group setting. Working under the supervision and guidance of senior teaching staff in a busy and exiting kindergarten in Barcelona, Spain. Contributing to the delivery of teaching and providing personal support and mentoring for groups of children.
· Assisting the teacher in the management of children and the classroom.
· Providing general support and one-to-one assistance for the children.
· Helping children with their learning, playing and social development.
· Assisting with the preparation of a comfortable learning environment.
· Delivering educational programmes and assessing their impact on children.
· Producing accurate and up-to-date records and reports as required.
· Meeting parents at Parent Evening’s & updating them on a child’s progress.
· Monitoring a children performance throughout the year.
· Planning learning activities & school trips with teachers.
· Providing extra support to children with special needs.
Early Childhood Education Degree - IOC - Catalonia open institute (Level 4 in EYFS)
(September 2013 – June 2016)
English certificate Upper intermediate - EU Language school of Barcelona.
(September 2012 – June 2013)
Law degree (unfinished) – Barcelona University.
(September 2006 – June 2010 )
Bachelor’s degree in humanistic sciences - Stucom Barcelona Study centre.
(September 2004 – June 2006)
Secundary School – IES Miquell Tarradell Barcelona.
(September 2000 – June 2004)
|Last Updated: 07/07/2021|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
No reviews have been submitted for this Babysitter.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.