Nanny in Cardiff
Babysitter in Cardiff
Female Member since Jan 2018 Last Updated Jun 2022 Last Login 22 Jul 2022
My name is Aleema, I am 30 years old and I live in Whitchurch, Cardiff.
I am an enthusiastic, punctual, reliable and trustworthy person.
I enjoy interacting with children, helping to develop their character, enhancing their development and encouraging them to learn and play.
I have worked in the childcare sector for over 10 years, working with children aged between 3 months old - 12 year olds in a variety of settings and also have two children of my own aged 7 years and 4 years old who I love spending time with and exploring new activities with.
I am trained in;
- Level 3 Safeguarding children
- Level 2 Food safety and hygiene
- Food allergy awareness
- Paediatric first aid
- Introduction to infection prevention and control.
- Manual handling for Childcare professionals
- Children’s perspective on play
- Becoming a reflective practitioner
I have a full, clean driving license and I am from a smoke and pet free home.
6 years nannying
I have cared for 2 families from 2013-2016 and 2019-2021 caring for two children in each family between the ages of 10 months and 6 years old.
4 years experience in daycare/private nurseries with children ages 6months old - 7 years old.
3 years working in two busy children’s play centres as a party host, interacting with children from ages 1-12 years old.
Graduated in 2012; BA Hons Education and Early Childhood Studies Upper Second classification
CACHE Level 3 in Children’s Care, Learning and Development, 2017
I also studied ‘A’ Levels and hold 3 ‘A’ Levels and 10 GCSE’s.
I am available for nannying and babysitting during the weekdays/evenings, weekends day/nights and can offer wrap around care for Whitchurch Primary School.
|Last Updated: 28/06/2022|
- Babysitting from £10.50 per hour
- Nannying from £10.50 per hour (gross)
From £10.50 an hour
My Local Schools
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Whitchurch Primary School
- Training Certificate: Level 2 Food safety & hygiene (added 21/03/2021)
- Training Certificate: Food allergy and awareness (added 21/03/2021)
- Training Certificate: Introduction to infection, prevention & control (added 21/03/2021)
- Training Certificate: Allergywise (added 21/03/2021)
- Training Certificate: Children’s Perspective on Play (added 05/03/2021)
- Training Certificate: Becoming a reflective practitioner (added 05/03/2021)
- Training Certificate: BA Hons Degree in Education & Early Childhood Studies (added 05/03/2021)
- Training Certificate: Level 3 Children’s Care, Learning & Development (added 05/03/2021)
- First Aid Certificate: Paediatric First Aid Training (added 05/03/2021)
- Training Certificate: Introduction to Safeguarding Children (added 05/03/2021)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.