We’re looking for someone (live out) to help look after our 2 children. We have a 4 year old boy who has just started Reception. He’s super energetic and smart and caring. Our 2 year old daughter is a cheeky little lady who loves playing with dolls and giving cuddles.
We’re really after someone who can be part of the family and transition between the role of nanny and housekeeper.
We feel strongly that there is an opportunity to learn in everything we do with our kids and so we’re looking for someone to share and implement that mindset. That doesn’t mean everything we do is dull - far from it, our kids are the most fun and loving you will meet - but it’s very important to strike the right balance and support their continued growth and development.
- 4 days a week 6.30am until 6pm (usually Wednesday off but this can sometimes changes)
- Babysitting one night a fortnight and occasional day on a weekend
- Create general timetable for children
- Doing the school run
- Help with homework
- Finding, arranging, and taking the children to, classes and activities
- Prepare balanced and healthy meals for the children
- Responsible for the children’s areas (playroom, bedroom etc) and things (toys, clothes etc)
- General housekeeping duties and running errands
- Plan fun and educational activities in holidays
- Create home learning activities
- Providing daily updates to mum and dad in activities, well-being and achievements
Must have a full, clean driving licence and ideally own car. Good English and DBS checks is a must.
Pay is negotiable depending on experience and qualifications.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.