I am a parent myself so I understand how hard it can be sometimes finding the right childcare, my son is now 14
I adore working with and looking after children and young people.
I have previously worked as a keyworker at a residential SEN secondary school, a teaching assistant, a play worker at a primary school’s after school club and at a crèche through an agency which I thoroughly enjoyed.
I have recently left my position as a key worker due to the very long hours becoming an issue, so I have availability until the start of my next career.
I look forward to hearing for you.
• Level 3 diploma working with children and young people
• many courses and training completed at Broomhill Bank School.
|Last Updated: 20/02/2020|
- Babysitting from £8.00 per hour
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- DBS Check (added 17/11/2019)
- Training Certificate: Advanced Level Apprenticeship in Early Learning and Childcare (added 13/01/2018)
- First Aid Certificate: Paediatric first aid (added 13/01/2018)
- DBS Check (added 13/01/2018)
- UK Driving Licence (added 13/01/2018)
- UK Passport (added 13/01/2018)
No reviews have been submitted for this Babysitter.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.