Colourful Childcare is a privately-owned and managed setting created with passion. We are dedicated to provide an encouraging, stimulating, and challenging environment allowing every children to continually develop and gain new abilities. Our knowledge of children comes from many years of academic education, and 11 years of experience in working with children and young people. We value diversity and promote equality. We understand that all children are different; thus, we always have an individual approach to each and every child. We are happy to work in partnership with parents/carers, as meeting all the individual needs of each child is paramount to us.
We work 48 weeks per year, and we are open from 7:30 am to 6:30 pm. For children aged 9 months to 5 years we offer flexible care from 15 to 50 hours per week, ad hoc care, night care, and weekend emergency care. We also provide care for children over 5 years old during half terms.
We are registered with and inspected by the Office for Standards in Education, Children's Services and Skills (Ofsted). We are members of the Professional Association for Childcare and Early Years (PACEY). We are entitled to offer 15 hours and 30 hours of Free Education for 2, 3, and 4 years old. We are eligible to accept childcare vouchers. Parents can also get help with childcare costs through the Tax Free Childcare.
We have been working with children for last 11 years. We speak English, Polish, and basic Russian. What distinguish us from other childminders is that our huge living room (30m2) is used only for childcare. Thus, children have a big and safe room to play. The part of our kitchen is also designated only for children. Children have their separate bathroom. Please take a look at photos in our gallery. We have a nice and safe garden. To keep your buggy safe and dry, there is a lockable prams/pushchairs’ shelter in front of our house. Every day we prepare fresh meals for our children. We buy vegetables and meat from the local Farmers Markets.
- Level 3 Diploma for the Children and Young People’s Workforce: Early Learning and Childcare Pathway
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Level 2 in Basic Food Hygiene
- Professional Course of Minder of Children, Older People and Physically Handicapped
- Characteristics of Effective Learning and Development
- Supporting Children's Emotional Well-being
- Expectations of Behaviour
- Delivering the EYFS
- Safeguarding Children for Childminders
- Paediatric First Aid Course for Children and Babies (everyone from our staff completed this course)
- Supervision Level 4
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Preventing Radicalisation and Extremism
0-5 years places available
|Last Updated: 20/11/2019|
- Childminding from £7.00 per hour
From 7 GBP to 11 GBP per hour
My Local Schools
This childminder has not yet informed us whether or not they provide any drop off or pick up services at local schools.
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- UK Passport (added 09/09/2019)
- Training Certificate: Safeguarding Children (added 12/06/2019)
- Training Certificate: Expectations of Behaviour (added 12/06/2019)
- Training Certificate: Delivering the EYFS (added 12/06/2019)
- Training Certificate: Starting out - Supporting children's emotional well-being (added 12/06/2019)
- Training Certificate: Schemas (added 12/06/2019)
- First Aid Certificate: Paediatric First Aid (added 12/06/2019)
- Training Certificate: FGM: Recognising and Preventing (added 18/03/2018)
- Training Certificate: Preventing Radicalisation and Extremism (added 18/03/2018)
- Training Certificate: Level 3 Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce: Early Learning and Childcare (added 18/03/2018)
- Training Certificate: Level 2 Basic Food Hygiene (added 18/03/2018)
- Ofsted Certificate (added 18/03/2018)
- EU Passport (added 18/03/2018)
- DBS Check (added 18/03/2018)
No reviews have been submitted for this Childminder.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.