***** I am still open during the COVID-19 Pandemic and have spaces for children of all ages *****
My name is Jessica Dodgson and I would like to welcome you to Jessica’s Childminding. I live with my husband Nick and 3 children; Abbie (14), Harry (6) and Ralph (0). We also have our 3 dogs – Charlie, Ollie and Ruby. We moved to Greylees in November 2017 from Cyprus, where we lived for 2 years due to my husband’s job in the Royal Air Force.
From a young age I have always known that I have wanted to work with children and my older sister, Sally, has been a Childminder for several years in the Leeds area. Having settled following several years of moving around due to my husband’s job, I recently completed a variety of qualifications with Prospects prior to starting Jessica’s Childminding Services. I also attended Art College whilst growing up, so your child(ren) will undertake a wide variety of arts and crafts whilst in the setting.
Being a mother myself, I understand what an emotional roller-coaster it can be finding the right person to look after your little ones. I have a great understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage and my role will include teaching your child(ren) and helping them to develop and grow into happy confident people, all within a safe and caring environment.
Most importantly, I will foster an environment where your child(ren) feel they belong, as well as yourselves.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to play a role in your child(ren) s development – I very much look forward to playing my part in their journey.
- OFSTED Registered.
- PACEY Member.
- Prospects Early Years Qualified.
- Paediatric First Aid Qualified.
- Full DBS Check.
- Food Hygiene Qualified.
- Safeguarding and Prevent Awareness.
- Registered with the Information Commissioners Office.
I work Monday to Friday (including School Holidays) between 07:30 and 17:30. If you need any flexibility with timings, these can be negotiated on request.
I also operate a drop-off and collection service at Rauceby Primary School.
|Last Updated: 01/06/2020|
- Childminding from £3.75 per hour
£15 (School Age including Drop-Off and Collection from School).
My Local Schools
This childminder has not yet informed us whether or not they provide any drop off or pick up services at local schools.
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- Training Certificate: ICO Registration (added 15/03/2020)
- Training Certificate: Public Liability Insurance (added 15/03/2020)
- Training Certificate: PACEY Membership (added 26/03/2019)
- Ofsted Certificate (added 23/10/2018)
- UK Driving Licence (added 17/10/2018)
- Utility Bill: Proof of Address (added 17/10/2018)
- Marriage Certificate (added 17/10/2018)
- UK Passport (added 17/10/2018)
- DBS Check (added 17/10/2018)
- Training Certificate: Prevent Awareness Training (added 17/10/2018)
- Training Certificate: Food Hygiene Certificate (added 17/10/2018)
- Training Certificate: Prospects Childminder Qualification (added 17/10/2018)
- Training Certificate: Safeguarding Certificate (added 17/10/2018)
- First Aid Certificate: Paediatric First Aid Certificate (added 17/10/2018)
No reviews have been submitted for this Childminder.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.