My name is KriszTina. I am 26 years old and I live in Northampton with my husband. I'm a friendly, trustworthy, sociable and kind person. I enjoy when I’m surrounded by kids.
I can speak Romanian, Hungarian and English. I have a clear DBS check and First Aid Training.
With a background in psychology and 5+ years experience in educational field I am here to offer support for your child.
I have a good understanding about child psychology and the importance of healthy development: physical + intellectual and social- emotional development. A good and safe environment which will stimulate learning.
Spending time as a teacher in kindergarten and nursery, I had the opportunity to do interactive activities and encourage creativity.
I'm looking for a loving and friendly family who live near Northampton or in Weston Favell area. I will be more than happy to help you and work together for your child safe growing.
If you are thinking that I will be the right person to help you, feel free to contact me and we can talk about! :)
* Nursery Practitioner at “Happy Hands Day Nursery”- Northampton, Uk: 2nd January 2019- 31st August 2019
- age: pre-school
* Childcare services- Northampton, Uk: 10th April
2018- 15th December 2018
- age: up to 2 years
* Educational Counsellor: 21st September 2017– 31st December 2017
- age: 6-18 years
* Kindergarten Educator: 14th September 2015– 1st August 2017
- age: 3-6
* Master Degree: 1st Oct 2015–10th Jul 2017
* Bachelor Degree: 1st Oct 2012–26th Jun 2015
|Last Updated: 24/10/2019|
- Babysitting from £9.00 per hour
- Nannying from £10.00 per hour (net)
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- Full CV (added 10/09/2019)
- Reference: Nanny reference (added 06/11/2018)
- Reference: Smiles Asociation (added 15/02/2018)
- Reference: Caleb Foundation (added 15/02/2018)
- EU Passport (added 09/02/2018)
Below are the latest reviews for Krisz. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
Very good with the kids, gentle, polite!
If you are looking for a babysitter, I would highly recommend Christine!
Response by Krisz on 23/02/2018:
Thank you very much, Carlo! I had a great time with you all!
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.