Hello, I'm Sally, thank you for taking the time out to read my profile. I'm very caring and passionate about my work and that I've got to offer a family. I will respect the beliefs, values and religion of the family in supporting them in caring for their precious ones.
I have vast hands on life experience and knowledge, due to raising my 3 sons and nephew along side gaining variety of qualification listed. I have good knowledge and experience with children that have special needs and behavioural issues along side disabilities.
I've got up to date DBS, Business car insurance, first aid trained.
If you would like further information or a formal chat please do get in touch.
Work in paediatrics now and previous work has been in mainstream and private therapeutic schools with complex children. Health and social care with children through to geriatric, other experiences.
City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Specialised Support Teaching and Learning in School
City & Guilds Level 2 in Supporting Teaching and Learning in school
NVQ Level 2 in Social Health & Care
NVQ Level 3 in Aromatherapy
NVQ Level 2&3 in Customer Services
City & Guilds NVQ Level 2 in Hairdressing Christopher Pauls College
Up to date DBS Certificate
loads more on request.
Saturday 21/3/2020 to 29/3/2020 then after that will revert back to Monday 4pm onwards, Tuesdays 5pm onwards, Wednesday 4pm onwards and Fridays 3pm onwards and any time on a weekend can be covered.
|Last Updated: 21/03/2020|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- EU Passport (added 11/03/2018)
- UK Driving Licence (added 11/03/2018)
- Training Certificate: Kirklees Council Minibus Driving (added 11/03/2018)
- Training Certificate: Automated External Defibrillator & Basic Life Support (added 11/03/2018)
- Training Certificate: Safe Handling if Medication (added 11/03/2018)
- Training Certificate: Food Safety Level 2 (added 11/03/2018)
- Training Certificate: TIMIAN Therapeutic Intervention & Clinical Holds (added 11/03/2018)
- Exam Certificate: City & Guilds Level 2 Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools (added 11/03/2018)
- Exam Certificate: City & Guild Level 3 Dipolma in Specialist Supporting for Teaching and Learning in Schools (added 11/03/2018)
No reviews have been submitted for this Babysitter.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.