Nanny in Carshalton
Babysitter in Carshalton
Female Non-smoker Member since Mar 2018 Last Updated Feb 2021 Last Login Feb 2021 Email
Hi, my name is Ida and I am 34 years old. I`m Swedish and moved to the UK in 2017 to live with my partner. Since May 2018 I have worked as a nanny for 10 month-old gorgeous twins with sole responsibility. The twins start nursery in September so I´m now looking for a new nanny position.
I am seeking a nanny position working 3 - 4 working days per week, however I am open to additional workdays or weekends occasionally.
I love to work and care for children, see them develop and provide fun activities for them. I am known for being reliable, friendly, kind and trustworthy. I have built up significant experience taking sole responsibility for the care of both disabled and able-bodied children from newborn up to the age of 10.
Between Aug 2004 and Dec 2005, I worked as an Au Pair in Wimbledon looking after 3 children from the ages of 2, 8, and 10 years old. My time in London gave me memories for life and an opportunity to make new friends. I used this time to advance my English and discovered my love of working with children.
References available on request
Looking forward to hear from you.
Job Title Company Date
Nanny Lucy C May 2018 – Present
Looking after twins from the age of 10 months old:
- Physical care of the children, supporting and providing activities for the all-round development of the children
- Communicated with parents on all aspects of the care of the children
- Provided well balanced and nutritious meals appropriate to the needs of the children
- Cleaned the nursery, playroom and other areas
- Cleaned and laundering the children’s clothes and toys
- Responsible for cleaning and maintaining household equipment
- Travelled with the children and parents on their holiday
Home care assistant Assistans för dig I Sverige AB Apr 2012 – 27 Jan 2017
5-years commitment to role as one to one, specialised, home night nurse to an infant with severe cerebral palsy, brain damage, epilepsy, ongoing long term breathing difficulties and highly restricted mobility.
- Administering medication to facilitate breathing, monitoring oxygen levels and intervening as needed, in addition to all tasks required for effective tube feeding.
- Stretching the child’s limbs and torso to keep his muscles relaxed and ensure he suffered fewer seizures
Home care assistant Särnrnmak Assistans 25 Jun 2011 – 2 Apr 2012
Night-time assistance to a 3-year-old girl with a severe heart condition.
- Monitored child's CPAP mask, pulse and oxygenation levels and administered additional oxygen whenever necessary
- Provided suitable ongoing nutrition through tube feeding
- Dressed and maintained hygiene of the child
Home care assistant Brukskopperativet JAG 1 Feb 2011 – 11 Mar 2011
Provided medical care to a 10-year-old girl with autism on a rolling shifts schedule. During the daytime I provided full time care when she attended school.
- Tube feeding, hygiene and dressing
- Nighttime: responsible for monitoring child's breathing, sleeping position and hygiene
Customer services manager Svea Ekonomi collection company May 2008 – Jan 2011
- Received incoming customer queries, complaints and refund claims
- Provided financial advice to customers who were having difficulty with payments
- Negotiated customer repayment plans suitable to individuals’ personal circumstances.
Assistant Chef Lappens Vägkrog 2006–2007
- Preparation and cooking of full A 'la carte menu
- Serving customers and handling cash
- Stock taking and ordering food supplies.
Au Pair Private Family, London Aug 2004 – Dec 2005
Worked in London as a live-in au pair in a Swedish family with 3 children under the age of 10.
Caring for the youngest child, a 2-year-old, whilst supervising the two other children at home and with outdoor activities. Additional duties included cleaning, cooking and dressing the children.
Healthcare Diploma MedLearn School of Healthcare 8 Aug 2016 – 24 Dec 2017
- Studied in Stockholm, Sweden
- CPR for adults – resuscitation methods, include clearing airways, chest compression and mouth to mouth
- Four-week, hands on internship in ward of the spinal cord injury rehabilitation unit of Karolinska University Hospital in Stockholm, as part of Healthcare Assistant course. I shadowed an experienced Senior Healthcare Assistant and l learnt all the daily routines of the ward, for example: how to take blood pressure, measure blood sugar levels, ensure patients were as comfortable as possible, operate the hoist to adjust their position safely and preform all tasks relating to personal hygiene and feeding assistance.
CPR for children Assistans för dig i Sverie AB Year 2014
- Resuscitation methods, including clearing airways
- Chest compression
- Mouth to mouth.
Swedish - Fluent,
English - Advanced (C1)
Hotel & Restaurant Management Haraldsbogymnasiet College 2001 - 2004
- Studied in Falun, Sweden
- Learnt a variety of specialised chef skills including:
- Food safety & hygiene
- Professional kitchen practices
- Knife skills, mise-en-place
- Vegetable preparation
- Stocks, soups and sauces
- Preparation of meat, poultry & fish
- Pastry, cakes, biscuits & bread
- Plating & presentation skills
Available start of September 2019
|Last Updated: 20/07/2019|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nannying from £14.00 per hour (gross)
£14 an hour Nannying
£10 an hour babysitting
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.