- Humpty Dumpty Pre-School is an OFSTED registered pre-school with charitable status run by an experienced team of qualified staff and a parent committee.
- We were awarded TOP 20 IN EAST OF ENGLAND in 2018 by DayNurseries, only one of two in Cambridge.
- We provide a happy and stimulating environment to children aged 2 years 6 months – 4 years.
- We are a small pre-school and pride ourselves on delivering a high level of attention, care and learning to each individual child.
- Parents are important to us. We seek to build a positive and friendly relationship with each child’s parents so that we can communicate with you on your child’s progress at pre-school and at home.
- OFSTED rated GOOD in 2017
- We have an outside play area and garden, a mud kitchen, a piano and a sensory area with sensory play equipment.
|Last Updated: 26/04/2018|
- Childcare from £4.75 per morning
- Childcare from £4.75 per afternoon
£4.75 for children over 3 years old
£5.00 for children under 3 years old
Funding for 3 years olds
Humpty Dumpty Pre-School offers 15/30 hours a week of free early years education places for 3 year olds, from the term after their 3rd birthday. Please see details on the link below.
Funding for 2 years olds
Humpty Dumpty Pre-School offers 15 hours a week of free early education from the term after their 2nd birthday. To access a free 2 year old place with us, families need to meet the published criteria to ensure that the funding is prioritised.
To find out if you meet the relevant criteria and are eligible to apply for a Free 2 Year old place with us, please contact the Pre-School Manager
Subject to availability we offer ‘extra session’ bookings (funded hours cannot be utilised for this) at £4.75/£5.00 per hour
No reviews have been submitted for this Nursery.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.