I am a passionate Early Childhood Studies Graduate from Sheffield Hallam University. I have gained childcare experience from three university placements, voluntary work and 3 childcare jobs. I have worked with children from 3 months to 14 years old. I am an active hands on person, ready to tackle new challenges.
I volunteered in Whitby at a nursery with 1-5 year olds. While at university i have worked in a private and charity Nursery with ages from 0-5. While at university I have also taken part in days with children to teach them about happiness and health. I have completed online safeguarding courses and a physical education course. In my final year at uni I was on placement in a school nursery and reception class working closely with children from diverse backgrounds and SEN children. I worked in a summer fun club with children from 4 to 14 years old for two summers. I have the responsibility to keep the children safe, occupied, optain hygeine, safety, comfort and to prepare food for the children.
I have worked in two nursery's over the past 7 months however, due to coronavirus my employment has ended. I have experience looking after children as young as 3 months old up to 14 years. I have a vast knowledge of the early years foundation stage and access to national curriculum resources.
Looking to care for children on a more one to one basis and allow them to develop and learn by supporting them when necessary.
Level 3 childcare qualification.
I have completed second year of university in Early Childhood Studies BA Hons degree.
Food hygeine, sports coaching.
Pediatric first aid.
I have 11 GCSE's A-C.
I have A levels in biology and psychology and a B-tech in Law.
Happy to work any and all hours that are needed.
|Last Updated: 22/03/2020|
- Babysitting from £7.00 per hour
Fees will depend on the requirements and hours of the job. Just ask and fees can be discussed.
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- DBS Check (added 22/03/2020)
- Training Certificate: Safeguarding Children Basic Awareness (added 20/03/2020)
- Training Certificate: The Prevent Duty and British Values (added 20/03/2020)
- Training Certificate: Health and Safety in the Workplace (added 20/03/2020)
- Training Certificate: Online Safety (added 20/03/2020)
- Training Certificate: GDPR in Early Years (added 20/03/2020)
- Training Certificate: Child Sexual Explotation (added 20/03/2020)
- Training Certificate: Child Protection (added 20/03/2020)
- Training Certificate: Breast Ironing (added 20/03/2020)
- Training Certificate: Prevent online training course (added 20/03/2020)
- Training Certificate: Awareness of Child Abuse and Neglect (added 20/03/2020)
- Training Certificate: Female Genital Mutilation (added 20/03/2020)
- Training Certificate: Sports Coach UK (added 20/03/2020)
- Exam Certificate: Early Childhood Studies BA Hons (added 20/03/2020)
- UK Passport (added 20/03/2020)
- First Aid Certificate (added 20/03/2020)
No reviews have been submitted for this Babysitter.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.