Full Time Nanny Job in Heugh-Head
Female Member since Jun 2018 Last Updated Jun 2022 Last Login 13 Aug 2022
We are a family of five looking for a reliable, friendly and flexible nanny to start work in August. You would be looking after our 3 children aged 5, 3 and 1. The eldest will be starting the local school in August, the middle child will be at the local nursey several days a week, and the youngest will be at home.
We live on a beautiful farm, where our children are at their happiest being outside, along with our two Labradors. One of us works 3 days a week in Aberdeen, and the other works away for 2 weeks a month, working on the farm when at home.
We are looking for a live-out nanny (can accommodate a live-in) to work initially approximately 38 hrs a week (0700 to 1930 over 3 days), with the potential to increase to 48hrs if mutually agreed. For the majority of the time you will be in sole charge of the children.
Responsibilities can vary but will often include:
• Getting the children up and ready in the morning
• Putting the eldest child on and getting off the school bus
• Taking the middle child to and from nursery 4.5 miles away (0900-1500)
• Meal preparation for the children
• Assisting with homework
• Getting the children ready for bed
• Taking the children to some of their activities
• Some cleaning and general housekeeping related to the children (cleaner coming in weekly)
• Playing with the children
• Creating a variety of activities at home / locally for the children to participate in
If you would prefer to live-in, you will be provided with a separate double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, slightly removed from the main family accommodation. You can either eat with the children or separately, depending on your preference.
A degree of flexibility is highly desirable, as working days may vary week to week depending on shift patterns; plenty of notice will be given regarding which days of the week you will be working.
Wages with be £10-£15 per hour gross, depending on experience and accommodation requirements
The ideal candidate will:
• Have previous nanny/ childcare experience
• Have contactable referees who will provide excellent references
• A driving licence is a must; own car preferable and mileage would be paid
• Have experience of different age groups and experience with more than one child
• Hold a valid DBS/PVG check or be willing to obtain this
We look forward to hearing from you.
|Last Updated: 05/06/2022|
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.