This nanny is looking for her new sidekick from September on to create the time of their life! The sidekick lives preferably in Zone 1 or 2, is an only child or has one older sibling (following named 'original sidekick') and has parents who would like sidekick and original sidekick to grow into independent, veggie loving, polite, caring and creative teenagers. Since this nanny isn't a great fan of completely restoring the house 5 times a day, she will take sidekick out as much as possible to see other sidekicks (who aren't nearly as cute as sidekick), learn languages (where it is really helpful that nanny speaks already 7 different ones!), jump around as much as possible in puddles, high gras, snow (as if, this is still the uk), sandpits, trampolines and bouncing castles. And because sidekick can't only jump around all day reading books, collecting hand prints for cards, doing puzzles, painting and making all kinds of arts and crafts including bath bombs will be an important part of the day. Just painting the rainbow would be boring if you can eat it instead, that's why sidekick will be included in the kitchen all the time and help mixing, mashing and putting things in bowls and pots. A great variety of different fruits and veggies is super important to this nanny and opening a can or a box isn't really satisfying, which is why checking out the farmers market or even tesco is an important activity with sidekick since only being familiar with things takes away the fear.
Serious and boring further information:
• I consider live out or live in if it's a self contained flat or annex
• Only full time
• I am happy to travel with the family
• I am also happy to do proxy parenting (you leave completely for 1 to 10 nights)
• I am also interested in nanny/PA positions (actually prefered)
• I can offer childcare in English and German, my french is a bit rusty and the other languages aren't good enough right now)
• I'm trained in special needs and worked in this area for many years (ADHD, autism, diabetes type 1, down syndrome, water in the head, high anxiety, depression, anorexia nervosa, selective mutism, apraxia, dyslexia and more) but I prefer to work with children who don't show sudden violent behavior
• No stay at home parents please
• I do believe that positive reinforcement is important but I also believe that setting clear boundaries is important to give a child a feeling of security
• I have over 15 years of experience in working with children of all ages and parents in all situations. I've seen the ugly and the struggling
• I love to keep a nanny diary and I do that partially for me but more importantly for you, please read it. It includes important things that I might have forgotten during the handover and things we habe to work on and also progressbars of things we are working on
• Friday is pancake day
• if live in: absolute privacy and no sudden drop ins should be the standard
Over 15 years of experience with children of different ages in different settings
Trained in special needs and medications related to special needs (Diabetes, Feeding tube, epilepsy, seizures)
sidekick from 3 months on
Parents who don't know if they're ready to go back to work (yes, you are)
I love sidekick and animals and it's usually mutual
Delivered a home made (by me) full fondant cake via uber to ex sidekick's birthday party
Over 10 years of experience in working with children and teens
Pediatric First Aid
I am looking for a live in or live out, full time nanny position
|Last Updated: 23/06/2019|
- Babysitting from £11.00 per hour
- Nannying from £11.00 per hour (net)
- Full CV (added 23/08/2019)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.