Nanny in Bath
Babysitter in Bath
Usually responds within 1 hour
Female Non-smoker Member since Sep 2018 Last Updated Jul 2020 Last Login 27 Aug 2020 Email
Hi, I’m Izzy I’m 21 years old. I’m very friendly, fun, creative, nurturing and trustworthy. I’ve got experience working with children aged 3 months to 18 years. I am looking for full time or part time nanny positions over the summer months to extend my childcare experience.
I’m currently in my first year at University studying Early Years Development and Learning at Norland College.
- Nanny in the French Alps for 12 months looking after children aged 6 months - 12 years.
- Activity Instructor/Group leader at PGL Boreatton Park for 7 months where I led activities such as abseil, climb, fencing, tunnel trail and archery with children aged 7 to 16.
- Career working with children with complex care needs such as autism and cerebral palsy.
- Activity Instructor for Mini Einstein, survivor and archery sessions with children aged 3 to 16 years old.
- Nursery assistant in baby and toddler rooms.
- Whilst in school I babysat for a number of different families with children aged 6 months to 12 years old.
Other jobs include: Lifeguard, Waitress, NHS Cleaner and Mad Scientist assistant.
Currently studying a degree in Early Years Development and Learning.
Level 4 qualified in Childcare.
Level 2 Food Hygiene and Safety Course.
3 Alevels - History, Textiles and Sociology
GCSE’s - English, Maths, Science, History, Geography, Textiles, Spanish,
-Prevention of Radicalisation
Full driving license.
I’m available for babysitting most evenings.
I’m available to Nanny all day Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturdays and Sundays.
I would be happy to the occasional overnight.
|Last Updated: 07/07/2020|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nannying from £10.00 per hour (gross)
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- DBS Check (added 25/01/2020)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.