Evelyn's Reviews

Parent

Below are the reviews that Evelyn has written.

I couldn't be happier with the care my children are getting from Youngsta. Eunice is the best in taking time to understand my children's personality and routines through creating a safe and nurturing environment where both children feel comfortable and valued.

Thank you youngsta for all that incredible care xx.

  • 5 stars Overall
  • 4 stars Setting
  • 5 stars Cleanliness
  • 5 stars Communication

by Avatar for Evelyn Evelyn about Avatar for Youngsta Youngsta (Childminder) on 05/10/2026


Response by Avatar for Youngsta Youngsta on 05/10/2026:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a beautiful review of my childcare service.

It means so much to me, especially knowing that you found me through the childcare.co.uk website and chose to trust me with the care of your children. I’m truly grateful for that trust and for the lovely feedback you’ve shared about your experience.

Caring for your children has been such a pleasure, and I’m so happy to know that you have been pleased with the care and support I provide. Your kind words and recommendation mean more than you know.

Thank you once again for your support and for choosing Youngstars Childcare.

Chizzic is one of the best childminding setup I have had good reviews from. That is from those that have had children there. I would definitely recommend.

  • 5 stars Overall
  • 5 stars Setting
  • 5 stars Cleanliness
  • 5 stars Communication

by Avatar for Evelyn Evelyn about Avatar for Chizzic Chizzic (Childminder) on 05/10/2026

Shadikay was a very good setup for my 2 year old. Fumi took all her time to understand my child. She was patient, kind and dedicated t make her really shine. Taking her to parks, libraries and playing around the setting.
I would definitely recommend xxx.

  • 5 stars Overall
  • 5 stars Setting
  • 5 stars Cleanliness
  • 5 stars Food
  • 5 stars Communication

by Avatar for Evelyn Evelyn about Avatar for Shadikay Shadikay (Childminder) on 05/10/2026