An outdoor enthusiast with keen interests in cooking, hiking and yoga. Enjoys working with and caring for children, ensuring their needs are met and they are given the opportunity to develop their knowledge and learn new skills in a fun environment. Thrives off working in a fast paced setting, with the ability to work individually and as part of a team. Always looking for new challenges that encourage discovery and acquisition of new skills.
I have a range of childcare experience from the past few years and have worked in a variety of environments from Ofsted registered nursery settings to roles as a nanny within private homes.
I have fully embraced the opportunities I have be given and as a result have worked with a variety of ages from 7 months - 14 years, this includes caring for multiples in shared care and sole charge roles. I am a confident cook and enjoy preparing a range of healthy meals and where possible encourage the children to be involved. A few of my roles have required me to entertain children during their school holidays and to plan and accompany them on trips out. This has included driving the children as well as introducing them to various public transport options.
I am comfortable to commute for the right position and can be flexible on work hours. I am also conscious of the current social distancing measures in place and take great care with hygiene and am happy to discuss any measures that a family may wish to have in place during these uncertain times. There is nothing more important than keeping your family safe.
I am currently looking for a role where I can stay long-term and hope to be a useful, friendly addition to the family. I feel I have much to offer and look forward to working with the next family who needs a caring, fun, patient and responsible nanny. I have references from many of my positions and will be more than happy to provide details along with my CV and copies of my certificates to potential employers.
- CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Early Years Educator
- First Aid Certificate
- Paediatric First Aid
- Ofsted Registered
- Fully Enhanced DBS check
- Full UK Driving License
- Health And Safety At Work Level 2
- Fire Marshal Training
Currently looking for a new position, I am happy to consider various work hours and days, be this full or part time. I generally try to keep weekends free but will consider working weekends for the right family.
|Last Updated: 11/06/2020|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nannying from £10.00 per hour (gross)
I am always open to discussing fees as I realise every role and family is different and so the rates I have stated are a rough guide.
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- Full CV (added 15/11/2019)
- Ofsted Certificate (added 21/06/2019)
- First Aid Certificate: Paediatric First Aid Certificate (added 21/06/2019)
- Reference: Rascal Remedy Reference (added 10/09/2018)
- Reference: Ruth Milligan Reference (added 10/09/2018)
- Reference: Alyson Mercer Reference (added 10/09/2018)
- Reference: Vicky Hancock Reference (added 10/09/2018)
- Exam Certificate: NCFE CACHE Level 3 Diploma For The Early Years Workforce ( Early Years Educator) (added 10/09/2018)
- Training Certificate: Level 2 Health And Safety In The Workplace (added 10/09/2018)
- First Aid Certificate: First Aid At Work (added 10/09/2018)
- UK Passport (added 10/09/2018)
- DBS Check (added 10/09/2018)
- DBS Check (added 10/09/2018)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.