I have over 10 years experience working with children and young people. I have always been a natural with children since I was in secondary school helping my mum with my younger siblings.
I definitely can say I am a people’s person with a great sense of humour and lots of empathy and I am very likeable.
My experiences in care settings are:
• Children and young people with emotional and damaged background
• Children and young people who display challenging behaviours
• Supporting children in school
• Autism and Asperger
• Learning disabilities and difficulties
• Children with special needs
• Pre-school and nurseries
• 1 to 1 working with children in their own homes and in the community
• Residential care homes
• Young people and adults with alcohol and drug addictions
• Day care centres
• Supervising family contacts
• Life story and direct work
NVQ Level 3 working with children and young people.
EYFS Early Years Framework statutory.
Paediatric first aid.
|Last Updated: 13/05/2023|
- Babysitting from £9.00 per hour
- Nannying from £10.00 per hour (gross)
- Ofsted Certificate (added 15/06/2023)
- Training Certificate: EYFS Early years framework statutory common core (added 23/04/2023)
- First Aid Certificate: Paediatric first aid (added 22/04/2023)
- Exam Certificate: NVQ level 3 working with children and young people (added 19/04/2023)
- DBS Check (added 19/04/2023)
Below are the latest reviews for Ash. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
Really disappointed with him because I booked specific day and hour with him but he never come to stay with my daughter, not answer at the phone and not any text, and I had to change my work plan instantly.
I couldn't recommend Ash more. He's great with children, with lots of outdoor activities and creating a safe nurturing environment. My son loves him. I can trust him and his flexibility and availability are incredibly helpful.
Ash has been with my little girl (19 months old) for a while now. I had a childminder before, but found out that hardly took her out. Ash is very outgoing person and my daughter warmed up to him second day - that's where my word magic coming from. Ash is driving her to places to explore world (soft play, pets hop, minifarm, lakes, parks etc.). I can be relaxed as I know and can see she has been well looked after. Most of you probably thinks how man can be a childminder, but trust me until you try you never know.
Ash has been so amazing with my autistic son. He is ever so reliable. I do admit I was skeptical of having a male nanny but I am not gona lie I wondered why I took time to have one because Ash was so accommodating to me and my son. Worked with my rota and when I need him. I can’t rate him enough. Thank you Ash for being so awesome to Tadi and I 🤍
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.