About Our Nursery
Sparrows Church of England Nursery at St George's, Harold Hill was originally known as St George's Pre-School. The Pre-school became part of the Sparrows family in July and will launch as a full day care nursery in January 2015. Pre-school style sessional care will still be available and all parents and children, old and new are welcome to join us.
Our nursery has recently undergone a full refurbishment, which included extending the nursery to make more room and adding some children's toilets.
We provide an engaging and nurturing environment for all our children. Funded places are available for 2 and 3 year olds and we welcome children of all faiths or no faith into our nursery.
We offer wrap-around care for your child. Including breakfast, lunch and tea-time sessions which can be added to the pre-school sessions your child attends.
8am - 6pm Monday to Friday
Open all year round (We are closed over the Christmas period and Bank Holidays)
Funded places for 2, 3 and 4 year olds are available
|Last Updated: 24/09/2019|
- Childcare from £12.00 per morning
- Childcare from £12.00 per afternoon
• The fees are £12.00 per session (3 hours) and these are payable daily/weekly in advance. Fees must still be paid if children are absent. If your child has to be absent over a long period of time, please talk to Deborah Bland who is our manager.
• It is necessary that fees be paid up-to-date in order for your child to retain his/her place. Failure to comply means that staff cannot be paid and we therefore unfortunately have to terminate your child’s place and offer it to another family.
• If a child is absent for more than 2 weeks without notification, it is only fair that your child’s place will be offered to another family the next in-line on our waiting list.
• We are in receipt of nursery education funding for three and four year olds. However where funding is not received, then the above fees will apply.
• We do make special allowances for parents of twins who wish to join our pre-school with a reduced fee for each child.
• Please note that we are open unless you are notified to the contrary by text message. If you make the decision not to bring your child into pre-school the fees are still payable.
No reviews have been submitted for this Nursery.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.