21 yo caring, responsible fun-loving girl from Gloucestershire. Proven to follow directions well and able to adapt to new situations, Proficient in maintaining routines and commitment. As an individual, I am proactive, reliable and motivated to support children to become happy, well behaved and inquisitive individuals. I aim to be a good role model for children whilst also building strong friendships with them and firmly believe in the importance of sport and education, encouraging children to be active and ambitious!
Around for August and early Sept for those looking for an extra pair of hands !
I regularly nanny for a local family whose children are 8 and 11. My responsibilities include:
- management of afternoon routine
- school pick up and drop off
- entertainment of the kids through organisation of fun activities and outings (visits, (adventure) parks baking, etc)
- help children with homework
- get children settled and ready for bedtime
- grocery shopping
- meal preparation
- walking the animals
- lunch and snack preparation throughout the day
- assisting with general, light housework including tidying play room and kitchen, laundry etc
- picking up and dropping children’s friends to and from their home
GCSE’s: Geography [A*], Textiles [A*], Latin [A*], Ancient Greek [A*], French [A*], English Lit/Lang [A*A*], Maths [A*], Science [A*A*]
A-LEVELS: Latin [A], French [A], English Literature [B]
I am currently studying a French MA degree at the University of Edinburgh; I am in my 3rd year.
Full UK driving license. Willing to take first aid course where parents see fit!
|Last Updated: 11/08/2021|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nannying from £10.00 per hour (net)
- DBS Check (added 20/06/2020)
- Exam Certificate: English A Level (added 10/01/2019)
- Exam Certificate: Latin A Level (added 10/01/2019)
- Exam Certificate: French A Level (added 10/01/2019)
- Full CV (added 10/01/2019)
- UK Driving Licence (added 10/01/2019)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.