SEN and complex care competencies
Homeschooling during the pandemic for SEN experience
Preschool and Toddler activities
Nursery nurse and children's entertainer
Mother of 2 grown up boys
Play specialist with my own workshop equipment available on request
Previsits available on request
Ex nurse with 26 years experience working with children
Over 10yrs Sen experience
PEG and NG feed competent
Storytelling and focused activity available
Level 2 childcare and education
Managing challenging behaviour
Autism awareness very
Paediatric first aid
SEN Dip Level 4
I am now available for evening babysitting and most weekends
|Last Updated: 08/03/2022|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nursery work from £12.00 per hour
I am looking for around £10 per hour
- Training Certificate: Balloon Modelling Diploma (added 20/08/2021)
- DBS Check (added 20/08/2021)
- Training Certificate: Covid Awareness (added 26/07/2021)
- First Aid Certificate: Paediatric first aid (added 25/07/2021)
- Training Certificate: Learn to teach yoga to children (added 23/07/2021)
- Training Certificate: Teaching Children Yoga (added 23/07/2021)
- Training Certificate: Diploma in Child Care (added 23/07/2021)
- Training Certificate: LGBTQ awareness (added 23/07/2021)
- Training Certificate: Dyslexia Awareness (added 23/07/2021)
- Training Certificate: ADHD Awareness (added 23/07/2021)
- Training Certificate: Autism Awareness (added 23/07/2021)
- Training Certificate: SEND Diploma (added 23/07/2021)
- Training Certificate: Teaching Assistant (added 23/07/2021)
- Training Certificate: Safeguarding Children (added 23/07/2021)
- Reference: Highly commended (added 21/04/2020)
- Civil Partnership Certifcate (added 21/04/2020)
- DBS Check (added 11/02/2019)
Below are the latest reviews for Joanne. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
Great with kids, great with anybody. Lovely person. You are safe leaving your children with this Queen Of The Fairies 🧚♂️, and your children will love storytime.
Response by Joanne on 23/07/2021:
Thankyou for taking the time to review me , its extremely appreciated , this did make me smile :)
Jo has provided entertainment for my children on many occasions from being very little to now as older children. Workshops and fun activities, magical experiences are fantastic she enlightens with tales of beautiful fairies and they come away so happy and spirits raised. Arts and crafts have always been enjoyable and they always bring away something they value. Cant recommend highly enough.
Response by Joanne on 23/07/2021:
Thankyou ever so much for taking the time to review me , its been a pleasure looking after your children throughout the years , so lovely to see how they have developed into a well rounded young man and young lady. many thanks and hopefully you will use my service again in the future. Many kind regards.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.