I am 26 years old born and raised in California for 18 years. I moved to Arizona and stayed there for 7 years in which I received my Associate Degrees and traveled. I obtained my doula certification and moved to the UK to gain an understanding of how being a doula in Europe compares to being a doula in the United States. I hope to be able to apply the teachings I learn here to many moms in the future.
I lived in Central London for 6 months as an Au Pair until my family no longer required my services. I moved to Dorset in February to work for a military family for 6 months. I have now moved to Hereford to work for a new family. All can provide references (:
I love to travel, read, and explore. In my free time, I enjoy going to the parks, museums, or travel to different places. I backpacked through Europe in February 2018 where I visited 15 Countries in 34 days. It was definitely quite the adventure.
I am quiet, respectful, and absolutely love children.
- I have taken courses in Child Development.
- I have taught in a Montessori classroom in Arizona.
- I have have experience with twins from Newborn to Toddler.
- I have experience with children from Newborn to 13 Years of age.
- I have experience with children with ADHD, autism, cerebral palsy, and children with different physical attributes.
- I have experience taking care of children from the NICU.
- I was taught First Aid in the States.
- I can potty train girls as young as 20 months.
My qualifications include:
- obtained my Doula Certificate October 2018
- taking care of newborns including twin newborns
- taking care of children from newborn to children age 10
- taking care of up to 10 children at a time for different family events
- taking the children to school, picking them, and assisting with homework
- cooking meals and cleaning up after the children
- putting children to bed/ assisting in bedtime routine
I have worked with many different families over the last 10 years and have loved children as they are my own.
I currently am unavailable 3 days a week Monday through Friday. The days vary as the mum is a nurse; however, I am available weekends and days the mum is not working during the week.
|Last Updated: 05/09/2019|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nannying from £10.00 per hour (gross)
My fees are £10 per hour but can be up for negotiation.
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.