Professional couple, with children aged 8 and 5, are looking for a nanny or nanny/housekeeper. The family home, in East Finchley/ Muswell Hill, has 5 bedrooms. The top floor master bedroom / ensuite is available for the live in role.
We may also be purchasing a country property, thus travel with the children to and from London is likely during school holidays. Again accommodation will be provided.We will also be getting a Labrador dog.
35/40 hrs Nanny role (including, but not exhaustively):
- providing a safe, caring and stimulating environment for the children
- driving the children to and from schooL
- organising and taking children to and from activities (e.g., swimming lessons, ballet)
- organising and taking children to any required appointments as agreed (e.g., to dentist)
- helping or enabling children with homework or other after-school study
- organising and facilitating play dates for both children with pre-agreed families, either at their house or our house and taking responsibility for the welfare of the other child/children
- keeping the children’s toys/room/equipment/eating and playing areas tidy and fit for use
- preparing and tidying up after children’s meals
- bathing and preparing children for bed, on request, and at times putting them to bed
- providing stimulating activities during school holidays for both children
- occasional babysitting on weekday evenings or weekends
10 hrs Housekeeping role ( to be agreed,but not exhaustively):
- keeping the whole house clean and tidy
- undertaking the whole family’s washing and ironing
- changing, washing and ironing bed linen for all beds, including for occasional visitors
- cooking family meals for whole family some weekdays (including meals for parents which can be reheated after work)
- weekly deep clean of the whole house (during hours when children are at school or with a parent)
- regular thorough cleaning or re-organising of parts of the house by agreement (e.g., clear out of cupboards, cleaning out fridge)
- organising grocery shopping (online or physical)
- undertaking errands on behalf of family (e.g., dry cleaning, waiting in for deliveries, picking up parcels, shopping)
- feeding the dog as required
You will ensure that you are on the voluntary part of Ofsted Childcare register, and you will comply with Ofsted’s requirements for being on that register.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.