Nanny in Musselburgh
Babysitter in Musselburgh
Member since Dec 2018 Last Updated Jul 2021 Last Login Oct 2021
Hi I’m Katie, I’m a 25 and I live in Musselburgh. I’m an outgoing, energetic and organised person. I have a passion for working with children and have been working in childcare both in nurseries and a nanny for 8 years. I have experience with new borns, autism and special needs.
Please feel free to message me for more information and to get to know me. Thank you!
- Fully qualified nursery practitioner
- 6 years experience with in nurseries
- 2 years of nanny
- can cook homemade healthy child friendly meals
- more than happy to do Bath/bedtime routine
- availability to do over night stay
- happy to help with home chores
SVQ Level 3
First Aid Trained
Pre-birth - 3
Looking to be a nanny for a single family or a few depending on availability.
|Last Updated: 06/07/2021|
- Nannying from £11.00 per hour (gross)
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.