* Based in Werrington Village
* Level 6 in Childhood studies
* Working towards Level 4 in Special Educational Needs and Disability
* First aid trained
* Ofsted registered and fully insured
* Extensive experience working with children of all ages including those with Special needs
* Flexible hours including weekends, evening and overnight care
* Providing a home from home experience in a child-led environment
I have extensive experience working with children from birth to 8 including having two children of my own.
I also have experience working with children with additional and special educational needs, including dyslexia, autism and down syndrome. I hold a level 6 in childhood studies and level 4 in special educational needs and disability.
* Level 6 childhood studies
* Working towards Level 4 Special educational needs and disability
* First aid trained
|Last Updated: 25/07/2019|
- Babysitting from £5.00 per hour
- Childminding from £5.00 per hour
Standard hours: 8am - 6pm
Hour rate: £5
Daily rate: £45
Minimum of 2 hour sessions at one time
Unsocial hours: 6am-8am & 6pm-8pm
Hour rate: £6.50
Monday - Thursday: £50
Friday - Saturday: £70
Food and drink included in rates
My Local Schools
This childminder has not yet informed us whether or not they provide any drop off or pick up services at local schools.
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- Ofsted Certificate (added 25/07/2019)
No reviews have been submitted for this Childminder.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.