Hi there, my name is Claudine and I have previously enjoyed life as a full-time teaching assistant and currently as a part-time / full-time Nanny. I believe myself to be a caring, vivacious and cheerful individual with a genuine interest in with working with children. My fascination surrounds the exploration and development of young minds. Whilst maintaining a position of responsibility, I believe that working with children is a fun and exciting opportunity for everyone involved. It is crucial for development that children are encouraged to express themselves in a positive manner and challenged to maximise their potential, whilst laughing at all times!
January 2016 – August 2018 – Private afterschool French & Maths tutor.
Child was 6 years old.
• Delivering one-to-one private tutoring to one key stage 2 child
• Primary focus was on both French and Maths. However, assistance was given to English
• Assisting in the social and educational development of the child.
• Applying imagination and creativity to my sessions in order to maintain engagement
January 2018 - Teaching Assistant
Based in the school nursery & Years 3 & 4
• Delivering self-planned provision sessions for both low and high ability groups of children
• Assisting with general jobs around the classroom - cleaning, tidying, organising and administration.
• Providing each child with a helping and trusting hand.
September 2019 - Present - Nannying/home help.
Children are 6 & 7.
• Assisting mother with childcare such as “nanny” duties.
• Transporting child to and from school and afterschool activities
• Assisting child with school homework and offering emotional support.
• Preparing and cooking nutritious meals.
• Hosting multiple play dates with children of varied ages.
September 2020 - Present - Part-time Nanny
Child is 17 months.
September 2011- June 2016 Bishops Hatfield Girls School.
10 GCSE’s A-C grade.
English Language A
September 2016 – June 2018
Bishops Hatfield Girls School
A Levels- BBB
FULL DBS CHECK
FULL DRIVING LICENCE
LEVEL 1 AUTISM TRAINING
FIRST AID TRAINED
I am looking to provide a Nannying service 5 days a week Monday-Friday. I am available during the hours of 7am-7pm. I will also be available for all school holidays both day and night.
|Last Updated: 07/01/2021|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nannying from £10.00 per hour (net)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.