I am a hard working young woman who is passionate about working with children. I have worked for a Montessori nursery for a year and i am currently working for another nursery as a deputy manager. In these uncertain times I needed something secure and I have progressed up to a senior member of staff. I have worked for 6 previous families and can retrieve references on request. I am a very trustworthy, responsible and kind hearted young lady with tons of passion for working with children. In my spare time I enjoy volunteering for my mothers ‘Forever friends’ club for people living with dementia. I will consider any position.
I have worked for a Montessori nursery for a year and consistently babysat for various parents which is still on going. I have been a nanny for 6 previous families and the children have aged from 6 months - 12 years old.
-CACHE level 3 child care
-Safeguarding level 1
-Safeguarding level 2
-Prevent duty training
-Baby sign language certified
-Enhanced DBS on the up to date system
I am available Monday to Friday and the occasional Saturday. Any times.
|Last Updated: 20/03/2021|
- Babysitting from £12.00 per hour
- Nannying from £10.00 per hour (net)
I will be charging £10/£12 an hour but room for negotiations for the right family.
My Local Schools
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Church Langley Community Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Newhall Primary Academy
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Churchgate Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School, Harlow
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Fawbert and Barnard's Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Mark Hall Academy
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.