Sensitive, skilled support, carer and companion for new parents
Mature, friendly, flexible and life-experienced
Driver with many years experience
Compassionate and able to use my initiative
Twenty years full time (private homes) postnatal mother and baby maternity nurse and my services included:
- caring and feeding, sometimes cooking for mothers/dads/other children
- escort and driving support
- in-house training for nannies and grandparents as and when required
- routines and integrating newborns with siblings
- 1-2-1 parent coaching - helping fathers learn/acquire skills for nurturing their babies, caring for and supporting their wives.
Pre and Post-natal consultation service providing home visits and phone support, back-2-work and recuperation plans
Cache DipNNEB NEST DipPNC
Office, Admin and Secretarial skills
Depends on the job but generally available everyday and some weekends
|Last Updated: 04/03/2019|
- Babysitting from £12.00 per hour
- Nursery work from £15.00 per hour
Varies and dependent on booking, job and clients' needs
No reviews have been submitted for this Nursery Nurse.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.