Havemann's Reviews

Parent

Below are the reviews that Havemann has written.

During the first lockdown I had a bad experience with 2 nurseries and needed childcare for my then 8m old son as a matter of urgency. I was able to visit Joyce’s setting shortly after contacting her and had my son start with her a few days later. He has sailed through various milestones while in her care and has made friends with all the other little children. She helped us by sticking to his routine and was flexible with the changes to his routine as he got older. There are various high quality resources available for the children both indoors and out. I appreciate all she has done for our son and all the advice she has imparted while our son was in her care. If I need a childminder in the future I’ll definitely get hold of her first.

  • 5 stars Overall
  • 5 stars Setting
  • 5 stars Cleanliness
  • 4 stars Food
  • 4 stars Communication

by Avatar for Havemann Havemann about Avatar for jd1954 jd1954 (Childminder) on 16/04/2021