Experienced nanny / houskeeper and babysitter, love working with children, helping them to develop their personalities and skills. Encourage independency, curiosity and creativity. I am caring, reliable, punctual and organized person with excellent reference available on request.
full time live-in nanny/ houskeper for 3 children aged 7,9 and 11 years. Babysitting and houskeeping in my free time.
full time live-in nanny/houskeeper for 2 children aged 8 and 10 years.
full time live-in nanny/housekeeper for 2 children aged 2 and 7 years.
Paediatric first aid - 29.8.2018. -29.8.2021.
Full clean driving licence
Common Core Childcare Knowladge in child care Level 2 24.3.2019.
Enchanced DBS check
I am willing to work 10-12 hours per day, Monday to Friday, Saturday half day if required. Two babysittings per week from Monday to Thursday are inculeded in weekly salary. Occasionally proxy parenting over night.
|Last Updated: 17/10/2020|
- Nannying from £12.00 per hour (net)
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- to be discussed
- babysitting after midnight 15£ ph
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- Training Certificate: Coronavirus Safety and Hygiene Course – March 2020 (added 18/10/2020)
- Training Certificate: Early Years Care and Education, Level 3 - 21.10.2019. (added 18/10/2020)
- Training Certificate: Postnatal and Infant Care Education, Level 4 (added 18/10/2020)
- Full CV (added 18/10/2020)
- DBS Check (added 06/04/2019)
- Training Certificate: Level 2 Common Core Skills and Knowledge Course (added 24/03/2019)
- Full CV (added 24/03/2019)
- First Aid Certificate: Peadiatric First Aid (added 19/03/2019)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.