I am a friendly, kind, quiet 20 year old girl with a passion for working with and teaching children as it has always been something I have aspired to do. I feel I am quite good at keeping children entertained as I love taking being creative and using my imagination and can help children learn a lot through play. I can think quickly if anything goes wrong and I am adaptable. I am also good with pets.
I have a range of experiences these include:
- 1 year work experience in a local primary school for half a day each week (Primary 4)
- 1 year work placement in a local primary school for 1 days each week (Primary 3)
- Half a year work placement in a local primary school for 2 days each week (Primary 2)
-Half a year work placement in a local primary school for 2 days each week (Primary 1)
-Full year work placement in a local nursery for 2 days each week (3-5 year old children)
- Babysitting younger siblings and family members
- Volunteering as a helper at a social club during the children’s days.
-Working in a hub for key workers and vulnerable children during lockdown.
I left high school in 2017 with a total of three National 4 qualifications , six National 5 qualifications and three Higher qualifications. I have an National Progression Award (NPA) in play-work and childcare, a National Certificate (NC) in early education and childcare and have recently achieved an A for my Higher National Certificate (HNC) in childhood practiced.
* I am currently in a shielding household for the foreseeable*
I am attending college a few days per week so will be unable to do specific times on specific days, I am mostly available at short notice also.
|Last Updated: 17/11/2020|
- Babysitting from £8.50 per hour
I do not charge for multiple children and am more than willing to discuss fees and agree on a price.
No reviews have been submitted for this Babysitter.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.