Nanny in Enfield
Babysitter in Enfield
Usually responds within 2 hours
Female Non-smoker Member since May 2019 Last Updated Dec 2019 Last Login 19 Jan 2020 Email
• Dependable and punctual
• Friendly and approachable disposition
• Non-smoker, rarely drinks (only special occasions)
• Never tried or had interest in recreational drugs, cannabis etc.
• Confident cook (mainly healthy Mediterranean dishes)
• Discreet and private person with common sense
• Can travel internationally with the family on short notice.
• Can take initiative and have an active role in the family.
• Babysitting (mainly Saturday nights, occasional weekdays)
• Helping children to get ready in the morning and taking children to school
• Supervising children’s meals and tidying the kitchen
• Collecting children from school and taking them to after-school clubs
• Undertaking appropriate creative/educational/outdoor activities with children
• Preparing meals and snacks for children, cooking basic meals with them
• Helping children with basic homework and their arts&crafts projects
• Helping children with bath time routines and reading to them before bed time
Bachelor's Degree (Hons) in Multimedia
• Managing household accounts, arranging online grocery orders and putting them away
• Organising household repairs, annual boiler checks etc and dealing with the hired help directly, re-
arranging the bookings if necessary.
• Organising receipts and invoices – basic bookkeeping duties for their family run business
• Keeping a separate diary for the kids and organising certain events such as birthdays etc.
• Arranging personal appointments for the family such as hair salon and dental appointments
Available 7 days a week.
|Last Updated: 21/12/2019|
- Babysitting from £9.00 per hour
- Nannying from £12.00 per hour (net)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.