Native in English (British) Nanny - active approach to increasing children engagement in activities
Experience – part time, live-out, sole and shared care:
Mrs and Mr Rahman – 4 and 9-year-old boys
- feeding, bathing and dressing children (for example after swimming)
- preparing healthy meals and snacks acknowledging any allergies and preferences
- widening their experience through age-appropriate extracurricular activities safely: observing play, holding hands at road crossings, not speaking to strangers and etc.
- tidying up and cleaning after the children and environment, e.g. home, play centre, eating outside, playground sandpit etc.
- sharing plan prior and record-keeping after for the parents of activities within local distance
- helping hand with homework and guided reading to improve their skills
- make a long-term commitment to the family
Paediatric First Aid Certificate (Ofsted approved)
Enhanced D.B.S/Criminal Record Certificate (Up-to-date)
A-levels: English Literature; Physics; Mathematics and Further Mathematics
Ideally part time, ANY 3 full days, inc. weekends.
|Last Updated: 29/06/2019|
- Babysitting from £14.00 per hour
- Nannying from £14.00 per hour (net)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.