Babysitter in Antrim
Female Non-smoker Member since May 2019 Last Updated May 2019 Last Login Jul 2019
I’m Rachel I’m a fun, energetic and reliable 19 year old woman from the Belfast Area.
-I currently study Midwifery and I’m going into my third year and have acquired a range of experience that make me a suitable for this role.
-I enjoy arts and crafts, music and the outdoors.
- Full driving license
- 4 Years experience as a Dance Assistant to children aged 3-18
- Variety of experience in Primary School’s both ‘mainstream’ and special educational needs
- 3 Years Voluntary role in 2 separate Learning Disability Support/ After School Clubs ranging from 5-30 years of age providing respite
- Cared for family and friends for several years
- Student Midwife, therefore, have a vast experience caring for newborns and up to one year: feeding, changing, bathing, care needs for you and baby, breastfeeding support and much more
- Care Assistant for 1 year.
- Student Midwife
-First Aid Trained
- Fire Training
- Children First.
- A-Levels in Sociology, Religious Studies and Health&Social Care
Would be able to do week days and some weekends if and when required if provided with adequate notice in doing so.
|Last Updated: 28/05/2019|
- Babysitting from £8.00 per hour
No reviews have been submitted for this Babysitter.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.