We are a professional Pakistani/British muslim doctor couple, looking for a nanny (can be live in as well). We both work full time in Blackpool and live in a beautiful 4 bedroom house. Initially nanny is required from September 2019 to October 2019 (2 months)for our twins who will be 6 months old If we feel you fit in well with our family we would like to offer you a permanent job. Currently I am on maternity leave and will go back to work in March 2020, so ideally would like you and the children to be comfortable with each other before I return to work.
General duties include:
- Keeping the house clean and tidy
- Cooking or help with food/meal preparation
- Help with getting children dressed or changed
- Feeding or supervising children at meal times
- Helping set a routine for the children - including bath time and bedtime routine
- Minding children while mother is at gym
- Engaging children in activities (educational, religious and fun ones!)
- Taking kids for a walk or to the park
- Accompanying mother to children’s swimming lessons or day outings
One day of the week includes:
- Thorough cleaning of the whole house (takes 2.5 to 3 hours)
- Laundry and ironing (ironing not more than 2 hours)
- Babysitting the kids when parents away from home for a few hours (one evening per weekend)
General hours of work, days off, holidays are flexible. Employment contract can be drawn up prior to commencement.
Can work 8 hours/day for 6 days a week or can live in as well.
We have a spare guestroom and a bathroom upstairs. Halal meals and wifi will be provided as well. Having a full driving license is desirable as we will then insure you on our car.
Two references and previous childcare experience will be required.
We are a very loving and caring family and will treat you as our own :)
|Last Updated: 02/06/2019|
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.