My name is Jadyn. I am 21 years old, and I have been looking after children for 2.5 years in total. I have been surrounded by children since a young age as I come from a very big family, I’ve always helped in taking care of my brother and my younger cousins.
I am passionate about arts and crafts. I love to draw, paint, dance, and sing. I absolutely love music and being outdoors.
I’m happy to do light housework, such as cooking, cleaning, and anything else that you may require. I can assist with homework and any after school activities.
I am also available to babysit in the evenings and on weekends.
I am flexible and reliable and more than happy to help in any possible way.
I am responsible, safety conscious, kind, loving, positive and fun., Working with children comes naturally for me, they feel comfortable around me and I believe this is because I have a good understanding of their needs.
I am currently working as an office administrator for a construction company, however I would like to increase my skills in working with children and am looking at studying further in this field.
Baby-sitting, United Kingdom
• Responsible for the care of a 2-year-old girl in the evenings and/or weekends.
• Prepare nutritional snacks and meals
• Organise trips to wetland centre, to the park and play dates.
• Maintained a clean and safe environment for all activities
July 2018 – March 2019
Au-pair, South Africa
• Dropped-off and picked-up children from school in my vehicle
• Attended after school activities and plays.
• Assisted with homework and studies
• Cooked lunches and dinners
• Light housework
January 2015 – July 2017
Nanny, South Africa
• Dropping off and picking up children from school.
• Putting the children to bed
• Doing light housework
• Babysat from time to time, if needed
I have been looking after children for about 2.5 years in total, perhaps maybe even a little bit more. I have a great understanding of kids, and as I've stated before I want to broaden my skills with children due to the fact that I would like to further my career in this field
|Last Updated: 13/08/2019|
- Babysitting from £13.00 per hour
- Nannying from £12.00 per hour (gross)
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- Full CV (added 13/08/2019)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.