Hi! My name's Thalia and I am an extremely warm and bubbly person who is looking for a job that is different from my current job history of hospitality!
I have always been a very caring person who enjoys helping out others. My personality 100% enables me to be as confident and sociable as I am, I'm really hoping to find some jobs that will complement this side of me.
With childcare, I would ensure that I think of various activities that involve them to be as entertained and happy as possible!
as for General household help, I'm very proactive and am always full of energy to ensure that whatever the task is, it will be completed a quickly and thoroughly as possible.
My previous experiences are:
- Caring for my elderly grandparents who both suffer from dementia (cooking, cleaning, trips, company, etc.)
- Caring/ babysitting my baby cousins, who are both very full of life and taught me valuable skills in caring for children.
- Helping my parents out with their business meant I'm always running around the site (either making beds for the glamping, general handyman work or serving customers in the restaurant.)
I studied at a private school for 6 years with me leaving there with all my GCSE's.
I then went on to college to study a level 3 extended diploma in acting & Performing arts for 2 years graduating with a Merit.
My availability is very flexible as I can alter my hours at work
|Last Updated: 24/06/2019|
- Babysitting from £8.00 per hour
- Household Help from £8.00 per hour
wages can be flexible depending on what work it is that's required plus miles.
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- UK Passport (added 24/06/2019)
- UK Driving Licence (added 24/06/2019)
No reviews have been submitted for this Household Help.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.