Registered Childminder Job in Berkhamsted
Usually responds within 12 hours
Female Member since Jun 2019 Last Updated Jul 2022 Last Login 07 Aug 2022
We are a professional, friendly family in Berkhamsted with two lovely children (3 year old girl and 6 year old boy) looking for a part-time Nanny/Babysitter/Childminder to help with after school care from 3pm on a Thursday afternoon.
We are looking for a part-time Nanny / Babysitter / Childminder to care for our two children after school on Thursdays from September 2022. They will be starting Nursery and Year 2.
- After school care 3-5/6pm (Thursdays)
- Picking up from primary school (Greenway) at 3pm and bringing home (5 min walking distance).
- Help with homework, play games, give tea etc. Until about 5-6pm - we are flexible.
- Plus optional school holiday cover over the summer and half terms etc.
- Ad-hoc occasional babysitting in the evenings/weekends or overnight stays as and when is convenient would be great too, but not a necessity
The type of person we are looking for:
- A Nanny / Childcare provider or babysitter - we are open to someone who has little or lots of experience :).
- Experience looking after young children.
- Compassionate and helpful.
- Down to earth, fun and friendly!
- Driver and own car would be great
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you are interested, we are open to discussing flexible options to the above. We are keen to find the right person first and foremost. Thank you!
|Last Updated: 31/07/2022|
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.