I am available for the next couple of weeks if anyone is needing childcare after schools and nurseries closing. I am very happy to help and flexible to suit your needs and the needs of the children. I'm level 3 qualified in child care and I have been working with children especially under 2's for 4 years.
I've worked in two nurseries both in the baby room. In my last nursery i was a room leader. I also was a nanny for two children after nursery. I am currently a nanny for two twin girls.
I am level 3 qualified in child care. I've also qualified in Safe Guarding, First Aid, ICT, Every Child's a Talker and Channel General Awareness.
I am very flexible and able to work most days and times that suit you.
|Last Updated: 18/03/2020|
- Babysitting from £13.00 per hour
- Nannying from £13.00 per hour (net)
My Fees can change if more than 2 children.
- DBS Check (added 05/08/2019)
- Training Certificate: Channel general awareness (added 05/08/2019)
- Training Certificate: Hygiene Award (added 05/08/2019)
- Exam Certificate: ICT (added 05/08/2019)
- Training Certificate: Safeguarding (added 05/08/2019)
- Exam Certificate: level 3 child care (added 05/08/2019)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.