I am an individual who has recently graduated the University of Hull in Education Studies (BA) and I am now exploring options of jobs which compliment the degree I have received. Au Pair/ Child Minding job roles with 1:1 work with families is what I desire to have a career in.
Collection of experience within the educational sector including local primary schools, a special educational school and an all-girls secondary school.
- BA in Education Studies from the University of Hull
- Three A-Level qualifications including grade B in English Language and Literature
- 13 GCSE's including grade B in Maths, English, Chemistry and Biology
- Completion of a 'Safeguarding Children: A Shared Responsibility' Course (November 2017)
- Completion of an e-learning module on 'Female Genital Mutilation: Recognising and Preventing FGM V3' (November 2017)
As I am a recent graduate I am looking for my first full time job meaning that I am fully flexible Monday to Friday including evenings. Additionally willing to discuss flexibility of weekends too.
|Last Updated: 29/08/2019|
- Babysitting from £8.50 per hour
- Au Pairing from £8.50 per hour (net)
As I have only just received my degree and therefore new to this type of career my fees can be negotiable depending on the exact job roles.
No reviews have been submitted for this Au Pair.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.