Nanny in Bangor
Babysitter in Bangor
Female Non-smoker Member since Aug 2019 Last Updated Sep 2019 Last Login Oct 2019
I am a fun loving and passionate nanny/babysitter who strives to ensure all children and babies are well looked after and our content whilst their parents/carers are at work/socialising.
- 8years of working in a childcare setting.
- 13years babysitting experience.
- 5 months volunteering for ST John Ambulance youth leader for young adults.
- 4years working with a selective mutism child.
- 5years working with Autism children.
- A range of courses attended over 6years regarding different child development training (certificates & full detail can be given on request).
- BTEC National Certificate in Children’s Learning & Development
- GNVQ Health & Social Care
- Safeguarding & Paediatric First Aid Trained.
- Access NI Checked
- Approved Home Caregiver Checked.
All certificates can be shown on request.
Book early if you require my babysitting evening services to avoid disappointment!!
All children receive a free goody bag as a thank you gift when using my babysitting services.
All children will receive a present and card for special occasions when using my nanny services - free of charge.
|Last Updated: 19/09/2019|
- Babysitting from £8.00 per hour
- Nannying from £9.00 per hour (gross)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.